WHAT INFORMATION WE COLLECT
Through your use of the Website, we may request and/or collect the following information:
- User Provided Information – we may require you to provide certain personal information in order for you to use the Website, including, without limitation, (i) full name; (ii) mailing address; (iii) telephone number; and (iv) email address.
- Log File Information – we may automatically collect information regarding your IP (internet protocol) address and other information about the Internet browser, operating system, or other device used by you to access the Website. Other information we may automatically collect includes, without limitation, information about the frequency and length of (i) Website usage, and (ii) Website visits. This information helps inform us how many people use the Website.
- Cookies Information – we may place cookies on your device used to access the Website. Cookies are small text files placed in your device to store user preferences. Cookies do not tell us your personal identification information unless you choose to provide such information through using the Website. Cookies assign a specific numerical identifier to your device, thus enabling us to recognize you as the same user who has used the Website, and connect your use of the Website to other information about you. You may elect to set your device so that you will not receive Cookies. You can also delete existing Cookies from your device history and turn off cookie acceptance altogether. However, some functions and features of the Website may not function properly if you have elected to disable cookies or similar tracking technologies. We will not, and have no obligation to continue to, remind you that cookies are used while you access the Website.
- Social Media Information – If you choose to log in, access or otherwise connect to the Website through a social networking service (such as Facebook, Twitter, Instagram. Etc.), we may collect your user ID and username associated with that social networking service, as well as any information you make public using that social networking service. We may also collect information you have authorized the social networking service to share with us on your behalf (such as your user ID, public profile information, email address, birthday, friends list, etc.)
HOW WE USE THE INFORMATION
We uses the information received from you in connection with the services and features provided via the Website, including, without limitation, to:
- Process and respond to customer service / user inquiries;
- Alert users to new services, articles, and/or features;
- Enforce the terms and conditions governing use of the Website;
- Monitor and track total number of visitors to the Website for statistical purposes.
We may also make anonymous and/or aggregate personal information for business purposes, such as reporting and conducting research and development. Anonymous and/or aggregated information does not identify you, and we may use and disclose such information without limitation and at our sole discretion.
Should you wish not to receive emails, offerings, or other promotional materials provided via the Website, please follow the instructions contained in any email from us to unsubscribe, or email us at email@example.com . Unsubscribing from such emails will not affect your ability to use the Website or receive emails or other communications relating to your specific customer service inquiries or requests.
WHEN WE SHARE THE INFORMATION
We may share your information received from you in connection with the services and features provided via the Website to our staff, data persons (or entities) in charge of maintaining and recording the information, and to third parties involved in providing Website services. We may also disclose personal information in order to respond to customer service inquiries.
We may also share information received from you with our accountants, attorneys, and other professional advisors who owe a duty of confidentiality to us. In the event we are required to disclose information pursuant to a court order, subpoena, or law enforcement agency request, we will disclose the requested information to the extent permissible by applicable law. To the extent permissible under applicable law, disclosure of personal identification information may also be made when necessary to establish, exercise, defend legal claims, or protect our rights and property and our agents, customers and others, including, without limitation, the enforcement of agreements, policies, terms and conditions of use, or the personal safety of any person.
In the event that ownership of all or a part of the Website changes via merger, acquisition, divestiture, dissolution, or sale of all or substantially all of our assets, your information pertinent to Website’s operations may be assigned or transferred to, or licensed for use by, the new owner, without any prior notice to or consent from you.
If you choose to share information with social media services about your activities on the Website by, for example, connecting your social media account (i.e. Facebook account) to the Website, then we may share your personal information and information about your use of the Website with such social media websites. Use of social media service websites are governed by the privacy practices and policies of those websites, including, without limitation, your ability opt out of certain settings. Please make sure to read the terms and privacy statements of such social media websites prior to connecting to the Website via your social media account.
THIRD PARTY LINKS AND ADVERTISING
RETAINING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We will retain your personal information while you are an active user of the Website and thereafter so long as needed for purposes that are not prohibited by applicable law.